Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This homemade whipped body butter is thick, luxurious, and ridiculously easy to make! Use any scent that you choose – I made sugar cookie, and its awesome!
- Enjoy the tantalizing scents of fall and the holiday season with this all natural homemade body lotion recipe. This incredibly moisturizing Gingerbread Body Lotion contains coconut oil and Shea butter in addition to a handful of spices and essential oils to create a luxurious body lotion that will soften and hydrate your skin. This DIY beauty product also makes great homemade Christmas gifts for friends and family.
- How to Make a Bird Seed Ornament – Just four easy steps and three ingredients – so easy a kid can do it and so lovely it makes the perfect gift for a neighbor or a friend!
- This homemade chocolate whipped body butter has just 4 simple ingredients and is free of much of the artificial ingredients that you find in store bought. via A Culitvated Nest
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com ~ these festive little cookies are so easy to make and perfect for your Holiday Parties and Christmas Cookie Exchanges! Just 5 ingredients!! recipes thefrugalgirls
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Make your own DIY lavender mint sore muscle soak with just a few basic kitchen ingredients.
- Homemade body butter recipe- very easy to make in a variety of fragrances! Try vanilla, citrus, lavender, peppermint and more.
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter Recipe! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ this delicious butter tastes just like the incredible butter they serve at Texas Roadhouse! So easy to whip up and SO yummy! recipes thefrugalgirls
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!