Photo via: justataste.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- diy star wars christmas ornaments – Google Search
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments – Im thinking I could apply this same technique to other things lying around the house!
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments
- Tis the season to dress up your front door or mantel with something merry and festive. Create DIY: Gold Holiday Laurel Leaf.
- DIY Gold Leaf Pine Cone Garland / the sweetest occasion
- DIY Gold Leaf Pine Cone Garland.
- A pale, ice blue suit is just the ticket for Santa. St. Nick is holding the tree topping star and sparkling gold ornaments for the tree. This piece
- Write a holiday message that looks like gold leaf… glitter optional… I decorated the giant mirror (I scored on Craigslist!) but you can write on any glass surface.
- This is so pretty…magnolia leaves glued to a paper plate, then lightly spray painted with gold paint. Place card is a magnolia leaf with name written in gold pen
- Part 2 of these DIY gift tags is the stars, which I added on with @Qtips! I loved partnering with @Qtips this holiday to make DIY gift wrap easier. I used a Q-tips cotton swab to apply a tiny bit of glue above the painted tree and stick on a gold confetti star. Its a tiny detail that makes these gift tags so cute! QtipsHack
- Make DIY Painted Copper Leaf Christmas Ornaments for glam farmhouse holiday decor