Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- DIY: Etched Snowflake Ornaments in Birch. So easy! | Design Mom
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- 21 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Using Clear Fillable Ball Ornaments – Easy enough for the kids to make! And would make perfect holiday gifts, too. B-Inspired Mama
- How to make a simple DIY wood bead garland. Perfect for your mantle at Christmas. This thing is so gorgeous, and so easy to make!
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- How to Make a Mercury Glass Coke Bottles. Easy DIY Craft Idea for Coca-Cola bottles. These would be great as a holiday centerpiece in your home!
- Make these colorful Christmas Tree ornaments using bright and cheery origami paper! These are so easy and teach kids folding skills. via @diy_candy
- bead glass ornaments