Photo via: simpleasthatblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.
- This is not your average Christmas card. It is a fun magic trick that your kids will love to put together and impress their friends and family. The holidays are such a magical time, and this card t…
- Enjoy the tantalizing scents of fall and the holiday season with this all natural homemade body lotion recipe. This incredibly moisturizing Gingerbread Body Lotion contains coconut oil and Shea butter in addition to a handful of spices and essential oils to create a luxurious body lotion that will soften and hydrate your skin. This DIY beauty product also makes great homemade Christmas gifts for friends and family.
- Looking for a cute gift for teachers, family, or friends? Try these DIY Christmas ornaments with your kids. They look awesome as vintage sheet music ornaments, or you could use old book pages. Homemade gifts are so much fun!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Happy Friday friends! Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all! We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it! We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like! What you need: Printable …
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Aw, how cool is this! DIY Gift Idea: Sangria for Friends, housewarming, for women, new neighbor, anyone! Who wouldnt love this!? They can even use the drink dispenser again and again!
- OMG, I love this DIY Christmas countdown calendar and it looks so easy to make! The fact that its a chalkboard sign as well is just perfect.