Photo via: vibekedesign.blogspot.fi
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY Santa Cookie plate made using Dollar Store plates. Combined with a milk mug, these crafts are the perfect holiday craft for kids. Your kids will love putting this plate out on Christmas Eve.
- Giant thrift store basket updated with spray paint from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Snowman hat made from coffee can and plastic plate then decorated.
- DIY: Christmas Paper Crafts – easy ornaments + a gift bag made from paper. Easy tutorials on 4 projects.
- Stars made from book pages
- Owl ornaments from toilet paper rolls!
- Paper Lace – from Krokotak
- Wrap cones made from Dollar Store poster board with tissue paper or wrapping paper for a DIY Holiday Christmas Tree.The tree stands are made from Dollar Store candle holders. Get more ideas at sewlicioushomedecor.com.
- Gingerbread Cookies – a Christmas cookie must! Soft, gingery and utterly delicious!! Even better the second day.
- This is so pretty…magnolia leaves glued to a paper plate, then lightly spray painted with gold paint. Place card is a magnolia leaf with name written in gold pen