Photo via: confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Confetti System Ornaments @ West Elm, want to make!
- Handmade Glitter Dipped Ornaments michaelsmakers
- Paint Dipped Christmas Ornaments
- DIY Ornament Wall Confetti
- Part 2 of these DIY gift tags is the stars, which I added on with @Qtips! I loved partnering with @Qtips this holiday to make DIY gift wrap easier. I used a Q-tips cotton swab to apply a tiny bit of glue above the painted tree and stick on a gold confetti star. Its a tiny detail that makes these gift tags so cute! QtipsHack
- DIY Gold Confetti Glasses – perfect for parties!
- 25 DIY HOLIDAY DECOR PROJECTS – Dipped Pinecone Wreath
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- DIY: Etched Snowflake Ornaments in Birch. So easy! | Design Mom