Photo via: twelveonmain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Salt Dough Recipe to make prim candy canes and icicles
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- DIY: Salt Dough Ornaments – this easy recipe is for those homemade Christmas ornaments. This is a great project for the kiddos to help with.
- DIY Salt Dough Puppy Paw Print Christmas Ornaments Recipe | CraftyMorning.com
- A simple tutorial for creating beautiful white salt dough for christmas ornaments & gift tags!
- salt dough ornaments.
- How to make salt dough Christmas tree fingerprint ornaments. Mix 1 cup salt, 2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of water and knead until smooth. Roll it out and then cut out Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter. Press the familys fingerprints in the desired places, bake in the oven, the paint and decorate!
- DIY paw print ornament using salt dough and watercolors and a @purina inspired gift basket from @target Text4Pet ad
- Fingerprint christmas tree ornament, gift tag or keepsake made from salt dough. A great Christmas craft for toddlers, preschoolers or older kids.
- salt dough fingerprint snowman ornament