Photo via: christmas.snydle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Another cupboard door with a cute snowman from www.mysparetimedesigns.com
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve
- Christmas table decorations with candle and candleholder Christmas Candles Candleholders www.loveitsomuch.com
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- 5 minute DIY Christmas luminaries | Quick and easy Christmas decorating. Whip up these floating candles with cranberries and cedar for a stunning table centerpiece.
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Christmas Decor from Etsy | Christmas Decorations from Etsy | Etsy Christmas Finds | What to buy from Etsy for Christmas | How to decorate your home for Christmas with Etsy | Great Christmas gifts from Etsy | Holiday Decorations on Etsy | Winter Decorations from Etsy
- Mason Jar Candles Christmas Decor: Super easy to make these little mason jars with floating candles and fresh cranberries. Perfect decor centerpieces for Christmas table!
- creative DIY snowy pinecone candle jars for winter weddings
- Simple Rustic Christmas Mantel Decorations / I am thrilled to be joining Sondra Lyns Home for the Holidays tour with my woodlands-inspired holiday mantel.