Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Christmas Joy sign made from a old kitchen cabinet door. Done by Rehab to…
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- DIY Cookie Basket Made From A Paper Plate
- If you are looking for a quick and easy way to spruce up your kitchen this Christmas these Christmas Cabinet Ribbon Decorations are the way to go! A simple holiday DIY!
- Another cupboard door with a cute snowman from www.mysparetimedesigns.com
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- thank you pinterest! … upside down command hook. How to hang a Wreath on a cabinet or outside storm door How dumb do i feel right now!!!! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- A cute, paper project to hang on a door or china cabinet. Tutorial. This is such a beautiful blog; check it out for more DIY projects! Pin it and keep it till you need it!
- Big red truck with Christmas tree rustic wood sign by katieruebel on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/256477082/big-red-truck-with-christmas-tree-rustic
- joy sign, christmas sign, christmas door hanger, joy wreath, farmhouse christmas…
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- rustic christmas wreath, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, Tapped out the center of the cabinet door a little sanding to rough up the wood