Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn How To Make DIY Christmas Gnomes
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- DIY: Etched Snowflake Ornaments in Birch. So easy! | Design Mom
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- OMG! This DIY Christmas Reindeer Sign is so cute! Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- This is so cute anytime. Pinecone Owls – 20 Magical DIY Christmas Home Decorations Youll Want Right Now
- Free printable cookie mix in a jar gift-great DIY Christmas gift idea and so cute with the mason jar!
- Christmas tree fish tank ornament! Omg the kids are going to love making these for the Christmas tree. Awesome DIY craft using the clear ornament balls. I am so glad I found this how cute!
- Looking for a cute gift for teachers, family, or friends? Try these DIY Christmas ornaments with your kids. They look awesome as vintage sheet music ornaments, or you could use old book pages. Homemade gifts are so much fun!
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!