Photo via: whatroseknows.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- diy felt star topper–oh my goodness, i looked everywhere for a star this year and didnt like anything–why didnt i think of this? i would change the colors a little, bit this is brilliant, and it will hopefully stay in place better!
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- Christmas Craft: This Wooden NOEL Christmas Craft is an easy and budget friendly idea for adding some fun decor to your home this holiday season! It is a simple DIY project that would be a great gift for xmas!
- These were branches spray painted with gold paint. These were used in a wedding but I think that they would be beautiful for the holidays or other event.
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.
- ♢ Have the entire world on your wall! ♢ I will be happy to accommodate individual requests regarding color, motive and dimensions upon request. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • W H A T • Y O U • G E T ♢ old wooden planks with ♢ world map motive made of ♢ black nails and ♢ beige wool ♢ You will get an individual created map just for you because every picture is handmade and absolutely unique. This special piece of art will be signed and dated on the bac…
- Wood Candle Holder. this would be cool with driftwood, but I think that is illegal in some states..
- This would be a great last minute craft to try with your students! DIY Christmas Tree using colored or construction paper!
- I was making wreaths the hard way this whole time I was making them. Who would have thought to paint an old frame and use it as a wreath