Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Waterless snowglobes… beautiful, timeless, and easy to store year after year. AND theyre super easy to make. I used vintage mason jars and other antique glass jars, and added vintage bottle brush trees, dollhouse Christmas gifts, small pinecones, and faux snow to give mine a retro, vintage look. Fun, pretty holiday repurpose DIY craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- How to Make Bottle Brush Holiday Trees – Happy Happy Nester
- How to dye vintage bottle brush trees in any color for a retro Christmas via Kitschmas Crafting with Va-Voom Vintage
- Vintage Bottle Brush Christmas Trees That I decorated with antique ornaments
- Pinecone hedgehog ornaments – found them! This is what I want to try to make. 🙂
- Summary: I think a craft fancier should know how to make a Christmas tree. How can we lack Christmas tree ornaments for cheerful and lively Christmas? It is one of typical decorations for Christmas. And if you want your Christmas to be unique and attracti
- Making your own Brandied Cherries is SO simple and easy! Youll want to make a big batch to give as gifts all year. Step by step with photos.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.