Photo via: theturquoisehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sharpie Mug, she also includes pics of having the kids draw on a mug and baking the mug and having a keepsake of their artwork for a long time. Also important to know, oil-based Sharpies and enamel-based paints made specifically for ceramics will make these dishwasher safe! Otherwise, hand-wash only. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. I love this craft!
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- Scribbles from Emily: Tutorial: Dishwasher-Safe Sharpie Mugs
- Drawing On Ceramic (How to Transfer Lettering) – using oil based sharpie markers you can draw over the traced image ( tracing is easy, for tutorial just need paper an pencil, that it ! ) on white dollar store mugs, and go crazy. Bake for 45 min at 400 degrees to seal in image and you are good to go
- Kids love crafts. At least mine do 🙂 Making Sharpie Coffee Cups is very easy for kids and it doesnt require a lot from parents 😉 Hahaha! I dont know about you but I have a … http://www.gringoslocos6.com/make-sharpie-coffee-cups-kids
- I had no idea that I needed to do this. Good to know tips from Go Make Something for Prepping Tins For Altering
- Link not any good… But the idea is very cute and looks pretty easy to do with scrapbook paper and the cricut cutter.
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Real vanilla extract, the good stuff is pricey. The cheap stuff is often imitation and really not good for you. Plus there’s the fact that some vanilla extracts have sugar or corn syrup added to them. Not really want you want to use when making lovely food from scratch. Thankfully it’s incredibly easy to make …
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- Tea Light Box 11 – Monicas Creative Room. When cutting on my Silhouette Cameo, I mostly use 180 grams cardstock. The settings I use is “Heavy cardstock” the knife on 2, thickness 30 and speed 10. I don’t know if the setting window have changed in the newer version, as I use an old version and will not update if I don’t have to.
- 24 Christmas Fireplace Decorations, Know That You Should Not Do – MeCraftsman
- Gingerbread Bath Bombs – These smell just like gingerbread and they are so cute! No weird ingredients or fake fragrances, not even essential oils so you know youll have all the ingredients! These would make adorable holiday gifts!