Photo via: diyready.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make salt dough Christmas tree fingerprint ornaments. Mix 1 cup salt, 2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of water and knead until smooth. Roll it out and then cut out Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter. Press the familys fingerprints in the desired places, bake in the oven, the paint and decorate!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- fabric christmas ornaments to make | Hand-sewn decorations – so simple – cut a shape out in fabric of …
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- The Grinch Gift Packaging Ideas + Free Cut File for your Silhouette!
- DIY ~ How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients.
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Paper tree ornament…now I have to find out if theres a tree die cut at the tmpc…
- Why not make your Christmas gifts this year? Like this clever phone charging stand. Made out of wood and cut using a jigsaw.
- Want to learn how to make skincare from scratch? This post lays out the tools and ingredients needed to DIY your own Scratch Mommy skincare products.