Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- mod podge ornaments with free printable…
- Glittered Snowflake Ornaments by Martha Stewart. Use a snowflake punch to make the snowflake shape, and then brush with adhesive and glitter! Mod Podge Paper Gloss is a great adhesive for this project, find it at www.cardstockshop.com.
- Christmas Crafts: Empty bottles are recycled into beautiful Christmas decorations with some Mod Podge, sheet music and a few extra little craft items.
- 10 DIY Gift Wrap Ideas using Mod Podge, including these adorable reindeer (super cute hostess gift idea!!)
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.
- mod podge old lace over styrofoam cone, let dry, remove from cone and spray paint gold or silver. fill with white lights and embellish with a star. Make different sizes for awesome grouping! @Larissa Swanson
- mod podged ornament
- Personalized Mickey or Minnie Mouse ornament! Sweet way to remember the magic of Disney every Christmas!! Must DIY…
- Santas Magic Key Ornament
- 20+ Best DIY Disney Ornaments – add some Disney magic to your Christmas tree with these fun Disney ornament crafts
- Cedar Lodge Wooden Angel Ornaments – I think these would be adorable with Mod Podged Book Pages instead of the plaid fabric
- Handmade Reindeer Log Christmas deco. Current eBay :: Painting technique gives a three dimensional look!