Photo via: bonbonrosegirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Tea Light Box 11 – Monicas Creative Room. When cutting on my Silhouette Cameo, I mostly use 180 grams cardstock. The settings I use is “Heavy cardstock” the knife on 2, thickness 30 and speed 10. I don’t know if the setting window have changed in the newer version, as I use an old version and will not update if I don’t have to.
- Printable in Plaid Deer Head Silhouette – Fox Hollow Cottage. Cute! About the only antlers Ill ever hang 🙂
- 10 Ways to Decorate with Antlers | Live Love in the Home Check out this collection of antler decor. There are many ways you can use antlers (minus the actual deer head) to decorate your home.
- reindeer snowflake template (click to see how cool it is opened up). Some really beautiful and intricate designs on here, now where are my scissors?……….. My house is going to look like the flat in Elf!
- Printable Winter Home Decor – Deer Head Signs, Lumberjack Red Black Checkered Buffalo Plaid Gold Glitter Deer Antlers Wall Art, 2 8×10 Signs
- Christmas Trees Rice Krispie Treats are one of my favorite Christmas Treats to make! I have made them for school treats and to share at holiday parties. The kids totally loved these they thought they were awesome plus they joined in on the fun!!
- Free printable Christmas stocking template for a reversible mini Christmas stocking. Pattern and instructions at the link.
- I SO want to do this for future Christmases – only 4 gifts – because lets face it, Christmas ISNT about presents – its about Jesus. I REALLY love this idea and hope to put it into practice in the years to come!
- Simple Deer Head Cross Stitch Pattern
- cardboard taxidermy deer head
- Capture your familys memories from the year into a keepsake ornament that can be opened in future years. A time capsule that can be hung on your Christmas tree!