Photo via: mumsmakelists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- AMAZING and BIG unbreakable plastic ball ornaments for Christmas! Use a plastic ball (the ones found in the toy section for a dollar or so). Put them in your tree, around the house, or hang them with ribbon! Untie, save the supplies, and get a new ball fo
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. DIY Shelves and Do It Yourself Shelving Ideas – DIY Wood Shelves – Easy Step by Step Shelf Projects for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Wall, Kitchen and Apartment. Floating Units, Rustic Pallet Looks and Simple Storage Plans http://diyjoy.com/diy-shelving-projects
- If you love music these DIY Musical Ornaments are the perfect craft project to decorate your tree with this year! Make your own with your favorite pages of sheet music and empty glass ornaments.
- DIY Wooden Tree by Hello Yellow House on Design*Sponge
- Decorated starfish ornaments… A sea themed tree next year?
- Getting ready to decorate! This will my first year with a real Christmas tree!
- FABULOUS DIY Christmas Tree Crafts to Decorate Your Home!