Photo via: hobbylobby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bringing the outdoors in can create a beautifully rustic look during the holidays. A tree branch is a fun and festive way to hang Christmas stockings, while giving walls a natural, holiday feel. Accent your space with this unique Threshold deer leg accent table topped with wooden trees and other holiday décor. Add a comfy chair and cozy blanket for the perfect place to relax.
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- A beautiful farmhouse Christmas tablescape with rustic elements, mixed metals, and natural greenery. Perfect for a hosting a holiday dinner! | @worldmarket and ad | Christmas Tablescapes | Holiday Tablescapes | Decorating for Christmas | Dining Room Holiday Decor | Holiday Home Decor Ideas | Tips for Decorating for the Holidays || Lauren McBride
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- These driftwood and sea glass handmade Christmas tree ornaments will add a coastal element to your Holiday! The driftwood and sea glass were carefully selected while beach-combing on the Chesapeake Bay. The naturally shaped sea glass tree is wrapped with copper wire and topped with a baby starfish. Driftwood varies from 3-4. These would make great stocking stuffers, party favors, or hostess gifts.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- It’s time to deck the halls! Heres a DIY that’ll bring elegant Christmas cheer to your wall or mantel.
- Enjoy the tantalizing scents of fall and the holiday season with this all natural homemade body lotion recipe. This incredibly moisturizing Gingerbread Body Lotion contains coconut oil and Shea butter in addition to a handful of spices and essential oils to create a luxurious body lotion that will soften and hydrate your skin. This DIY beauty product also makes great homemade Christmas gifts for friends and family.
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com