Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- For the Beauty of the Earth: December 2010
- Stampin Sarah!: A quick Candy Cane December Wonder Tag Swap from Stampin Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton
- LOVENORDIC: December 2011
- Felt Christmas ornaments (Note: Start before December for best results and more enjoyment).
- Well here it is, December 24, and you still haven’t got your Christmas gifts prepared. Don’t worry. We’re going to save you!
- Der er dømt afslappet jul hos fotograf Tia Borgsmidt og hendes familie. Julegaverne bliver købt allerede i november. Så ligger de og pynter hele december, og der er masser af tid til hygge i det kreative hjem.
- Christmas Morning Casseroles–from page 72 of the December, 2011 issue of Forsyth Woman magazine.
- If youre looking for something fun for your preschoolers to do this holiday season, Ive got the perfect list for you! These Christmas crafts and activities are the perfect way to entertain your little ones through the month of December. | homeschoolpres
- Hello! How is it that it’s still only early December, yet I feel like I’m already caught up in the holiday rush. We’re going to a party this weekend and hosting another get together next week, and somewhere in there I need to do some holiday shopping (and wrapping, and Christmas card writing…). It’s easy…Read More »
- Little Miss Lovely Photography – Christmas Advent Calendar :: Countdown to Christmas
- Modern Christmas Gift Wrap – Yarn Christmas Trees – Yarn Gift Wrap. http://www.pinterest.com/bethob/wrap-it-up/