Photo via: popsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sewing Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Sewing Ideas To Make and Sell for Your Craft Business. Make Money with these Simple Gift Ideas, Free Patterns, Products from Fabric Scraps, Cute Kids Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell-sewing-ideas
- christmas ornaments…polymer clay This would be a cute gift for a teacher or a nurse. You could probably use salt dough too.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- lauramackie.co.uk, Stampin Up! Uk demonstrator, card making, buy stampin up products, Stampin up demonstrator in Norfolk, Stampin Up!, join stampin up, stampin up, Hockwold Norfolk, Card Making classes, Scrapbooking, Stampin Up Inspiration, All day workshops, Laura Mackie, Card making ideas, Sale a Bration, Stampin up uk offers, Sale a bration, start a business, stampin up supplies, order stampin up uk, order Stampin up online, project life
- Cute Christmas gifts! Or decor for my first apartment by Chelsea_Lynn714
- DIY Sugar Scrub Recipes – Easy and Quick Beauty Products You Can Make at Home – Cool and Cheap DIY Gift Ideas for Homemade Presents Women, Girls and Teens Love – Natural Recipe Ideas for Making Sugar Scrub With Step by Step Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-sugar-scrub-recipes
- Brighten up your bathroom with these cheerful and happy bathroom printables. These are great for the kids bathroom, but I love them for my own, too! choosefriendly sponsored by hello products
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- This is a great soup to make to have on the shelf or to give to those who are sick. It is a great way to serve and help others even in your own family. Great way to use those jars between canning too! 😉
- ! Wrap a full sized chocolate bar with white wrapping paper and draw on the faces. For the earmuffs, use a black pipe cleaner and pom poms. Use buttons or black puffy paint and a cute ribbon and tag to complete the look.
- DIY Christmas Gift Packaging For Cookies. Im going to have to steal this idea. They use muffin cups to separate cookies…hmm I wonder if I could make my cookies the same size so they all fit…