Photo via: diyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Cute! An envelope and card in one! The Pink Stripe Love Letter is a stationery set that comes with everything you need for 2 letters! Write a lovely message to a special someone on the inside of the heart shaped card then fold it into an envelope and seal it with the gift tag and string! Few things show you care more than a personalized handwritten note. With such a unique card, your friend is sure to feel loved and appreciated! Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind handwritten note! Check it out…
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- Christmas bulb centerpiece: All you need is a piece of wire, preferably about the thickness of a coat hanger, so it will hold its round shape. Then you just thread the Christmas balls onto the wire. Once youve threaded all your ornaments onto the wire, probably about 50-70 ornaments, depending on their size and how large of a wreath you want, then just tie the wire back to itself.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.