Photo via: diyordie.elledecoration.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Real vanilla extract, the good stuff is pricey. The cheap stuff is often imitation and really not good for you. Plus there’s the fact that some vanilla extracts have sugar or corn syrup added to them. Not really want you want to use when making lovely food from scratch. Thankfully it’s incredibly easy to make …
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Creamy Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes will rock your world! These potatoes are the best I have ever had! They are so creamy and super easy. They make the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or really any meal. I love that you can make ahead and they are ready when we sit down to eat.
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- Happy Friday friends! Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all! We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it! We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like! What you need: Printable …
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- This Grinch Popcorn is so delicious that you might find it hard to share, but you will because you are not a Grinch | cookingwithcurls.com
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- This is one of those projects that looks like it has a lot of steps, but I promise: try this once, and youll speed through the rest. | http://thepartyteacher.com/2015/11/30/tutorial-christmas-tree-tissue-tassel-garland/
- Create Lighted Gift Boxes to use as Outdoor Christmas yard decorations. By using basic materials found at any local hardware store, or some you might even have laying around the yard, plus string lights and festive fabric, we’ll show you how to make your own lighted Christmas presents!
- A tree sprouting up indoors, sparkling with lights and ornaments, always looks magical. But the six here have a fairy-tale wonder all their own, with glittery gems, snowflakes that never melt, and woodland birds with ribbons in their beaks. Most bewitching? The decorations are easy to make, so you can tell your own Christmas story.