Photo via: hazelandgolddesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tips, tricks, and ideas for creating a gorgeous Christmas vignette. There are some great tips here for decorating your home for the holidays! ad gladeholidayjoy
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make
- These DIY Christmas story stones are super simple to make and your kids will have great fun creating Christmas stories with this craft.
- I saw these all over Pinterest last year. And, pinned them so I would remember to make them for this Christmas. Unfortunately, the pins I pinned, didn’t lead to a good recipe. So, I ended up trying a few common recipes for homemade ornaments and will share some helpful tips. This seems to be the … … Continue reading →
- Aah…good ol’ popsicle sticks. You buy the bulk box at the craft store and feel like you will have craft sticks for the rest of your life haha! Here are some adorable Christmas popsicle stick crafts/ornaments to make and use them up. They make great gifts for parents, grandparents, etc. for the holidays (and they’re cheap …
- This is a great soup to make to have on the shelf or to give to those who are sick. It is a great way to serve and help others even in your own family. Great way to use those jars between canning too! 😉
- This free Christmas card and printable make the perfect gift set! You can frame the printable and give it with the matching card to show how thoughtful you are. Or you can frame the printable and use it in your home while sending the cards to friends. Click here or go to www.TeepeeGirl.com!
- You dont have to commit to expensive holiday prints to decorate your home this holiday season. Create your own gallery of painted holiday artwork to decorate using your favorite holiday symbols or song lyrics. All you need to create these DIY holiday prints are various sizes of paint brushes, craft paint, white paper, frames, and Command™ Picture Hanging Strips for damage-free hanging. For more, visit http://go.3M.com/command_holiday_gallerywall
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- Gingerbread House gift bag idea l cute little gingerbread houses made of paper bags. Using puffy paint, draw your desired design making it as simple or as complicated as you’d like. You can also have your kids draw on it with a white crayon or paint and decorate it with cute stickers. Once dried, fold opening of bag to form a triangle, punch two holes and tie with ribbon or twine. (Martha Stewart copy cat)