Photo via: potterybarn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Simple and cute Christmas photo card you could make yourself. Just a picture with a cute verse or line from a song and the family name and year.
- Do your toddlers have a hard time leaving your Christmas tree alone? Try giving your kids their very own (unbreakable) felt Christmas tree to decorate over and over again this Christmas season! Free printable templates & instructions below.
- How to make these diy foam stamps at home with kids in a wonderful open ended way! The possibilities with this are endless. Use this to teach kids patterning, their name, shapes and in arts and crafts projects! This simple tutorial will show you how easy it is to create and make your own stamps.
- Three simple Cookies In A Jar recipes. These make perfect gifts for Christmas, birthdays, house warmings or any occasion. This tutorial give easy instructions on how to create these jars.
- Making your own Brandied Cherries is SO simple and easy! Youll want to make a big batch to give as gifts all year. Step by step with photos.
- Sewing Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Sewing Ideas To Make and Sell for Your Craft Business. Make Money with these Simple Gift Ideas, Free Patterns, Products from Fabric Scraps, Cute Kids Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell-sewing-ideas
- Super simple collage Christmas photo card with brightly colored lettering. Cute!
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Easily add natural elements into your Christmas decor with these simple rustic patchwork wood stars. Free patterns and tutorial.