Photo via: woohome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Bringing the outdoors in can create a beautifully rustic look during the holidays. A tree branch is a fun and festive way to hang Christmas stockings, while giving walls a natural, holiday feel. Accent your space with this unique Threshold deer leg accent table topped with wooden trees and other holiday décor. Add a comfy chair and cozy blanket for the perfect place to relax.
- Call him a holiday gnome, Old Man Winter, or Gandolf! Whatever you call him, this easy-to-create Styrofoam-based piece of winter décor will happily greet all of your holiday guests. Create your own and share using ACMooreInspired.
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- Create a rustic Christmas feel by making plaid stockings the centerpiece of your mantel. More decorating ideas for holiday mantels: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/seasonal-decorating/holiday-ideas/christmas-mantel-decorating-ideas/?page=2
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]
- How to Make a Mercury Glass Coke Bottles. Easy DIY Craft Idea for Coca-Cola bottles. These would be great as a holiday centerpiece in your home!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- Simple Wine Cork Trees! Perfectly rustic feel for dinner favors or a sweet edition to you holiday decor. Tutorial at www.livelaughrowe.com