Photo via: myrecipeconfessions.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins are the best muffins you will ever taste! They are soft, fluffy, and practically melt in your mouth. I love how quick and easy they are to make. You wont find an easier muffin recipe! Serve these muffins for breakfast, brunch, or just because you cant stop thinking about them!
- Oven roasted Cranberry Dijon Glazed Ham from The Food Charlatan. Aint nothin better than an oven-roasted glazed ham I say! This recipe uses fresh cranberries, meaning its perfect for the holiday season! I love the zing that the dijon mustard adds too. Its super easy to throw together! Make it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or Sunday dinner!
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor
- Have you ever noticed that dish detergent bottles are kind of shaped like a body? We didnt until now! Once dressed up in glitter and silver, this empty container rightfully earns a starring spot at the top of the tree. Click for more DIY (and super cheap) Christmas crafts.
- Classic apple pie just got better! Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these mini Oven-Fried Apple Pies. This fall favorite is super easy to make and comes in shareable portions. These five-ingredient pies are made with biscuits, apple pie filling and topped with butter and cinnamon sugar. They are a guaranteed to be a hit and will get you out of the kitchen faster!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies. Summer cant come soon enough, but at least, I can eat these cookies while I wait for warmer weather. This is one of my favorite cookie recipes. They are light and fluffy with the perfect hint touch of lemon and a creamy glaze drizzled on top.
- French Silk Pie. I have tried many French silk pie recipes, and this one is the easiest and the tastiest! I love the fluffy, rich chocolate mousse with the homemade whipped cream. This is one of the best desserts you will ever make! There is never any leftovers and I always get asked for the recipe.
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.