Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you love music these DIY Musical Ornaments are the perfect craft project to decorate your tree with this year! Make your own with your favorite pages of sheet music and empty glass ornaments.
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.
- Decorated starfish ornaments… A sea themed tree next year?
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Create special wool ornaments for your Christmas tree this year with this easy tutorial from A Beautiful Mess
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Trim the tree with these beautiful printable 3D snowflake star ornaments. Easy to print and fold and add instant style to your Christmas tree this year. | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Pretty DIY cardboard ornaments will make your Christmas tree and home gorgeous this Winter. A simple recycled Christmas craft for kids and adults.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- How adorable! These Mini Winter Hat Ornaments for your Christmas Tree are fun craft activities you can make with the kids!