Photo via: goodhousekeeping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youll never believe what this tree stand used to be….a cardboard box! After lining the cardboard with rope and using hot glue to keep it in place, this cast-away cardboard becomes a decorative flourish that hides an ugly tree stand. Click for more trash-to-treasure DIY Christmas crafts.
- Dress up ordinary, white balls with some black-and-white designs — just make sure the ornament you buy is safe to bake in the oven. Click through to find out how its done and for more homemade DIY ornaments to spruce up your tree.
- Owl ornaments from toilet paper rolls!
- Star ornament – A glue gun, yarn, and some cardboard, and youre in business to make these charmingly rustic little trinkets. Get the how-to instructions at redbookmag.com and click through for more DIY holiday gift ideas.
- When I first started off on Pinterest, I saw some adorable Rag Dolls that Rummage had made with her girls – their dolls are just TOTALLY adorable and you simply must click through and take a peak! And I pinned it to make with MY KIDS one day. I couldn’t wait for Red Ted’s and …
- Looking for a unique holiday gift idea for everyone on your list this Christmas? The Heritage Collection blown glass ornaments are crafted with the ultimate care and are sure to become a holiday tradition for many years to come. Give one of these 20+ holiday gift ideas away this season, like the Winter’s Bird Blown Glass Ornament from Hallmark!
- Fork and Flower: (more) holiday nibbles — Christmas tree forest cookies.
- This Christmas, your wont have to be worried about the damage winter storms cause on your outside holiday decor. Once you cover your seasonal decorations with matte adhesive spray, nothing will get in the way of your Christmas fun. Get the tutorial at The Wood Connection.
- These were branches spray painted with gold paint. These were used in a wedding but I think that they would be beautiful for the holidays or other event.
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Christmas Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats- These colorful and festive Christmas Treats will be a fun addition to your Christmas baking list. We used a Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter to make these adorable and yummy Rice Krispie Treats for a Holiday Party. This is a colorful and festive Disney Christmas Dessert that everyone will love. Follow us for more fun Christmas Food Ideas.
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…