Photo via: elizabethkartchner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cornstarch/baking soda clay that dries like porcelain, beautiful white. Use to make ornaments!
- Cornstarch and baking soda clay that dries like porcelain. Easier than salt dough, and comes out as a beautiful white.
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- DIY: Clay recipe (just corn starch, baking soda, and water) for making ornaments – can bake them in the oven or allow to air dry
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- These melted bead ornaments are SO BEAUTIFUL! And theyre so easy to make with pony beads! You can hang them on the Christmas tree, or use suction cup hooks on the window to turn them into sun catchers.
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Create new Christmas memories by making some beautiful ornaments with your children. Here are 21 handmade ornaments to make this year with your kids.