Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- DIY Merry garland for Christmas home decoration. scandinavian
- Make DIY Painted Copper Leaf Christmas Ornaments for glam farmhouse holiday decor
- Hand Painted Vintage Copper Tea Kettle Pot Christmas Holiday Snowman Woman | eBay
- Copper | Cookie | Cutter |Lights | Christmas | DIY
- These driftwood and sea glass handmade Christmas tree ornaments will add a coastal element to your Holiday! The driftwood and sea glass were carefully selected while beach-combing on the Chesapeake Bay. The naturally shaped sea glass tree is wrapped with copper wire and topped with a baby starfish. Driftwood varies from 3-4. These would make great stocking stuffers, party favors, or hostess gifts.
- Centerpiece needs only 2 materials! Use copper or steel wire and wrap it around a foam cone to get whimsical Christmas trees. Add in some holly or pinecones to set the scene.
- Inspirational Life quote in REAL copper foil by PeppaPennyPrints
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- Grey | linen | cloth | napkins | wooden cutlery | antler | Christmas | Decoration
- Vintage Book Wreaths – a Fun Decoration for AFTER Christmas
- Christmas decoration DIY acorns and glitter ornaments, decos noël glands et paillettes 😉