Photo via: todayscreativelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cookie Basket Made From A Paper Plate
- Adventsbasteln leicht gemacht | Transparentsterne falten mit Anleitungen des Blogs deschdanja. 10 verschiedene Faltungsarten, die sich auch für das Basteln in Schule und Kindergarten eignen. Paper stars Christmas craft. Alle Anleitungen auf http://www.meinesvenja.de/2015/11/12/adventsbasteln-leicht-gemacht/
- This Reindeer Christmas Ornament was inspired by Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Create a family Christmas tradition of kid made ornaments with this Christmas craft!
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Big red truck with Christmas tree rustic wood sign by katieruebel on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/256477082/big-red-truck-with-christmas-tree-rustic
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- A simple vanilla roll cake with red and green dots and spirals of creamy buttercream is the perfect dessert for Christmas parties.
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Make an easy DIY seashell necklace for your little mermaid – this easy jewelry making craft for kids is also a perfect summer camp activity for tweens and teens! Its made from air dry clay and a super cool glaze, with instructions for adding different textures to the clay.
- PAPER SNOWFLAKE TEMPLATES >Ive made these with red and gold wrapping paper…
- This rustic repurposed pallet wood Christmas sign is made out of pallet wood and hand painted. It is also adorned with a burlap bow. I do not
- Snowman Soup! Use a styrofoam cup, a pack of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, and a candy cane! Print out the poem and wrap it with a red bow. How adorable! (source unknown).