Photo via: thesweetestoccasion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cornstarch/baking soda clay that dries like porcelain, beautiful white. Use to make ornaments with the kids.
- DIY: Make Your Own Clay Ornaments via A Beautiful Mess
- DIY Clay Ornaments
- DIY: Clay ornaments + black marker
- Simple | Christmas | Tree | Star | Clay | Tags | Ornaments | DIY
- DIY: Clay recipe (just corn starch, baking soda, and water) for making ornaments – can bake them in the oven or allow to air dry
- DIY: personalized clay ornaments
- cornstarch/baking soda clay that dries like porcelain, beautiful white. Use to make ornaments!
- DIY Air Dry Clay Ornaments | Hungry Heart
- Clay Family Fingerprint Ornaments – a sweet and easy arts & craft idea and keepsake gift from kids. preschoolers salt dough ideas
- Air drying kid made clay christmas ornaments. These beautiful festive decorations are made by children and are great keepsakes from Mum in the Mad House
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.