Photo via: whimseybox.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Cinnamon ornaments– easy to make, and they make the room smell amazing. Trying this as a craft with the girls… Cant wait!
- NO COOK Cinnamon ornament recipe- these ornaments smell amazing, are easy to make, and are so fun for kids!
- Salt Dough Recipe to make prim candy canes and icicles
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Great for winter/holidays: Tie cinnamon sticks around your candles. the heated cinnamon makes your house smell amazing. good holiday gift idea too.
- Salt dough gingerbread boy recipe (craft purpose only) Make a Christmas garland or just leave them in a bowl with some greenery via hilaryscraps.typepad.com
- Homemade Cinnamon Ornaments – they smell so good!
- Gingerbread Bath Bombs – These smell just like gingerbread and they are so cute! No weird ingredients or fake fragrances, not even essential oils so you know youll have all the ingredients! These would make adorable holiday gifts!
- make dinosaur track fossils! Salt Dough Experiment for the Best Recipe : Equal Parts Flour and Salt, 1/2 part warm water. Mix all the ingredients & keep at 1/2 cm + cook for 4+ hours at 200`
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.