Photo via: diyhowto.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- DIY beach themed Christmas tree ornament with sea shells, sand and starfish on the inside. Plus a quick tutorial on how to get the sign stuffed into the ornament! www.H2OBungalow.com
- DIY-Driftwood Christmas Tree. Perfect Tree for a Beach House. I have seen various sizes of driftwood trees at a local Antique/Flea Market. Love em.
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- Here I am once again jumping a holiday. I cant help it. Christmas is so much fun! There are all sorts of card and craft making going on dur…
- Have you ever noticed that dish detergent bottles are kind of shaped like a body? We didnt until now! Once dressed up in glitter and silver, this empty container rightfully earns a starring spot at the top of the tree. Click for more DIY (and super cheap) Christmas crafts.
- Christmas bulb centerpiece: All you need is a piece of wire, preferably about the thickness of a coat hanger, so it will hold its round shape. Then you just thread the Christmas balls onto the wire. Once youve threaded all your ornaments onto the wire, probably about 50-70 ornaments, depending on their size and how large of a wreath you want, then just tie the wire back to itself.
- Old sign styled reclaimed wood Christmas stockings on a wreath filled fireplace mantel
- Create a rustic Christmas feel by making plaid stockings the centerpiece of your mantel. More decorating ideas for holiday mantels: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/seasonal-decorating/holiday-ideas/christmas-mantel-decorating-ideas/?page=2
- My Sisters Suitcase: A Rustic Modern Christmas Mantel – fur trees!
- It’s time to deck the halls! Heres a DIY that’ll bring elegant Christmas cheer to your wall or mantel.