Photo via: theturquoisehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 Coolest Holiday School Party Games – Part 2 ***Snow Man Race*** Directions: Divide kids into two teams. Each team picks one person to be the snowman. In one minute, each team wraps their classmate in toilet paper and top with a scarf and hat to look like a snowman. Next person is the snowman and so on until everyone has had a turn.
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- No Sew Ruffled Tree Skirt. This site also gives a link for an HGTV tutorial for the same tree skirt, no sew, yeah!!!
- Printable Christmas Bingo Game – in English and Spanish – The Girl Creative – Everything you need to start a new holiday tradition with your family. justaddkisses
- CHRISTMAS TREE. Christmas / Winter Ideas ⇨ Follow City Girl at link https://www.pinterest.com/citygirlpideas/ for great pins and recipes! ☕
- DIY: Word Christmas Ornament using a Gold Sharpie by @Jenna_Burger | DIY Ornament | Glass Ornament Ideas
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- NJ Lotterys Holiday Instant Games make the perfect gift for those 18+ on your list. Here are 5 fun and festive ways to gift scratch off lottery tickets this year! NJLottery JerseyHoliday DIY ad
- 17 adorable DIY pillow ideas to sew yourself! These cute little penguins would make great winter decorations or would also appropriate for a childs bedroom.
- Cheap DIY Crafts for $15 or less for Super Saturday | Lots of cute craft kits to choose from! DIY ideas on a budget. Also great ideas for crafts to make and sell
- More Christmas Minute To Win It Games – your homebased mom