Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- Hang off the side of a cup of hot cocoa to make peppermint hot chocolate
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Homemade Christmas Gifts for Family – Ice Cream Sundae Hamper – Click pic for 25 DIY Gift Baskets Ideas – This a great idea!
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.
- Gingerbread party. Everyone gets a homemade graham cracker house and ice cream cone tree. This looks so fun!
- Eggnog Ice Cream with Christmas Cake Batter Cookies
- Hot Cocoa in a Jar at GingerSnapCrafts.com
- Best Ever Creamy Crockpot Cocoa + An iPad Mini Giveaway! An OGT reader shares her very special hot cocoa recipe that you simply MUST TRY! A wonderful wintertime treat!
- How to make a hot cocoa bar from Dollar Tree items! You dont have to be extravagant to have a beautiful little set up on the cheap! Check it out!
- Hot Cocoa Mix – just a few ingredients. No need to purchase store bought envelopes. Perfect for keeping on hand during cold weather
- Candy Cane Infused Vodka – a great gift to give along with hot cocoa! – One Project Closer