Photo via: twojediy.pl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These quirky handmade gift ideas for mum are perfect to make with the kids or if you are on a budget this Mothers Day. A handmade gift usually stands out from the rest… and nothing says love more than a gift made with thought and care! I sure Mum or Grandma will love to receive one of these.
- We’ve all received adorable things from our children that are precious because of who made them. The sentimental value makes them priceless. As much as “it is the thought that counts”, wouldn’t your children love it if the gifts they made were loved because they were so cool? Get your little DIYers ready! Here is …
- Christmas Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats- These colorful and festive Christmas Treats will be a fun addition to your Christmas baking list. We used a Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter to make these adorable and yummy Rice Krispie Treats for a Holiday Party. This is a colorful and festive Disney Christmas Dessert that everyone will love. Follow us for more fun Christmas Food Ideas.
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- This Lump of Coal Rice Krispie Treats Recipe is fun to make and receive around Christmas! Oreos and food coloring help these treats look just like coal!
- Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies. Summer cant come soon enough, but at least, I can eat these cookies while I wait for warmer weather. This is one of my favorite cookie recipes. They are light and fluffy with the perfect hint touch of lemon and a creamy glaze drizzled on top.
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are SO EASY to make and theyre so beautiful! The kids loved decorating them! Such an awesome dollar store Christmas craft idea!!
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.
- When I first started off on Pinterest, I saw some adorable Rag Dolls that Rummage had made with her girls – their dolls are just TOTALLY adorable and you simply must click through and take a peak! And I pinned it to make with MY KIDS one day. I couldn’t wait for Red Ted’s and …
- I made two of these trees. One in blue and gold and one in scarlet and grey for the OSU and MI football party. they turned out great … I used sparkely garland first then the balls and I filled the gaps with ribbon. I am going to tell you it takes more balls than you think! I made 3 trips to the dollar store for balls. I spent around $20.00 on each.
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- I will start my list of recipes for this holiday season with these cute snowmen made of eggs. I used hard-boiled eggs, a carrot and some peppercorns. These snowmen are a very nice addition to your holiday appetizer platter. Oh and this will make eating eggs more fun for your kids as well ;).