Photo via: simpleasthatblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3 Ways to Decorate with String Lights
- OMG so easy. I need to make me some of these how to make easy DIY tomato cage Christmas trees
- How to make tomato cage Christmas trees! Plus, how to make three different sizes!
- How to make tomato cage Christmas trees! Plus, how to make three different…
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- Starry Starry String Lights! • Year Round Home Decor using Christmas lights or firefly lights. • Tons of Tips and Ideas!
- Create Lighted Gift Boxes to use as Outdoor Christmas yard decorations. By using basic materials found at any local hardware store, or some you might even have laying around the yard, plus string lights and festive fabric, we’ll show you how to make your own lighted Christmas presents!
- Looks like an easy DIY for outdoor Christmas tree display. LED C6 and G12 string lights seem like a perfect for this project. Buy online at http://www.partylights.com/LED-String-Lights
- Why didnt I think if that ? Tie squares of tulle fabric along a string of Christmas lights. This would be beautiful on a tree or mantle
- DIY Plastic Cup Snowman Lights Instruction -DIY Christmas Lights Ideas Crafts
- 20 Christmas Sign Ideas With Lights
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.