Photo via: discover0.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Christmas Tree Napkin Fold
- Master the Christmas tree napkin fold and you won’t need to buy any special holiday napkins or napkin rings
- DIY Christmas Tree Napkin Fold ❥ 4U hilariafina http://www.pinterest.com/hilariafina/
- How to fold a Christmas Tree Napkin
- How to fold a paper napkin and turn it into a flower that makes the perfect name tags for your Christmas place settings!
- Fun Pineapple Christmas Tree Idea with a Tropical Island Flair… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/12/cute-coastal-christmas-trees-diy-shop.html
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Christmas Tree Napkins: Turn a green napkin into a lovely Christmas craft with this linen-folding how-to.
- Christmas Tree Napkins: Turn a green napkin into a lovely Christmas craft with…
- How to fold (and cut) a Christmas tree origami craft paper
- Trim the tree with these beautiful printable 3D snowflake star ornaments. Easy to print and fold and add instant style to your Christmas tree this year. | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Gingerbread House gift bag idea l cute little gingerbread houses made of paper bags. Using puffy paint, draw your desired design making it as simple or as complicated as you’d like. You can also have your kids draw on it with a white crayon or paint and decorate it with cute stickers. Once dried, fold opening of bag to form a triangle, punch two holes and tie with ribbon or twine. (Martha Stewart copy cat)