Photo via: club.chicacircle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- These mini Christmas trees are so cute and would make adorable tree ornaments too! Plus, they are a great craft for the kids this holiday season.