Photo via: thriftyandchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How adorable! These Mini Winter Hat Ornaments for your Christmas Tree are fun craft activities you can make with the kids!
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- An incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans, perfect for holiday snacking or gift-giving! Perfectly delicious!
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Christmas crafts with kids using Hershey Kisses. Easy, fun Christmas craft ideas you can create with kids for centerpieces or place settings at holiday table.
- The Recycled Wooden Christmas Trees With Stands are the decorative full of festive spirit to enliven your home. Why wait for Christmas when you can celebrate t
- Guaranteed to please kids of all ages, Christmas Lights Cookies are an easy and fun cookie to make for holiday gatherings. Perfect for cookie exchanges! via @https://www.pinterest.com/fireflymudpie/
- Wooden Snowman Ornaments – fun activity for Christmas with your kids! Add a little rustic holiday decor to your Christmas tree! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
- These mini Christmas trees are so cute and would make adorable tree ornaments too! Plus, they are a great craft for the kids this holiday season.
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends! | MomOnTimeout.com Christmas candy recipe
- This Christmas tree craft is an easy low prep craft that kids can do independently and then turn into an ornament for your Christmas tree or a decoration for your wall or board. q-tip painting