Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Lemon Rolls with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. These rolls are so soft and fluffy with yummy swirls of lemon curd throughout. The lemon cream cheese frosting takes the roll to a new level. You should make these rolls for Christmas breakfast and every holiday in between. Baking couldnt get any easier with these delicious rolls!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Look no further for the Best Chicken Marinade recipe ever! This easy chicken marinade recipe is going to quickly become your favorite go-to marinade! This marinade produces so much flavor and keeps the chicken incredibly moist and outrageously delicious – try it today!
- How to Make Glass Float Ornaments You only need a few items to make the ornaments: Clear glass ornaments Blue and green food coloring (I used paste in Sky Blue & Leaf Green) white glue or Mod Podge Decorative fish netting (available at craft stores) Sisal twine cups, a small funnel, and a cupcake pan
- I like this Rustic Wood Slice Fingerprint Wreath Ornaments preschool craft because it’s very simple. You will need just a few items to pull this together. Plus, they are fast to make yet personal because it’s made with the child’s fingerprints. I just lov
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Add variety to your Christmas cookie collection with these rich Cocoa Crinkle Cookies. This easy and delicious recipe can be made with HERSHEYS Cocoa or HERSHEYS SPECIAL DARK Cocoa. These cookies will make everyone smile this holiday season!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com ~ these festive little cookies are so easy to make and perfect for your Holiday Parties and Christmas Cookie Exchanges! Just 5 ingredients!! recipes thefrugalgirls
- Gingerbread Cookies – a Christmas cookie must! Soft, gingery and utterly delicious!! Even better the second day.