Photo via: statigr.am
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas card made with Hama beads Idea from fraeulein-klein.blogspot.no
- Hama Beads 101ideer.se
- Gør din julehilsen endnu mere personlig og glædelig med et DIY-julekort. Jeg har haft gang i julemandens værksted og lavet en masse forskellige gør-det-selv julekort. Alt fra Hama snefnug til origami juletræer. Følg tutorials nedenfor og lav selv et julekort til en kær. Julehilsner fra Idémageren Klip 6 firkanter, som grdvist bliver mindre og …
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Christmas Rudolph perler beads by kimberlyyyvictoriaaa
- These melted bead Christmas ornaments will add a bright and colorful cheer to your tree! Simply pour in the beads, bake, and add the string! These DIY Christmas ornaments are perfect for kids!
- These melted bead ornaments are SO BEAUTIFUL! And theyre so easy to make with pony beads! You can hang them on the Christmas tree, or use suction cup hooks on the window to turn them into sun catchers.
- Birch Bark Beads: Cardinal Ornament by Sandhra Lee
- Free Beaded Victorian Ornaments Patterns | That Bead Lady – Beads, Beading & Bead Classes in Newmarket Ontario
- Shadowbox ornaments Small with beads!
- Elf Ornaments using beads and pipe cleaners
- Welcome to Christmas in the Living Room, Part 2!! In Part 1, I shared the foyer area and the corner by the stairs decorated for …