Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- diy star wars christmas ornaments – Google Search
- My Mind – My Life: Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Making ornaments with melted crayons
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- DIY: Etched Snowflake Ornaments in Birch. So easy! | Design Mom
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.