Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This would look great at Christmas with our front porch doing lights and garland on each arc of the front porch.
- A tree sprouting up indoors, sparkling with lights and ornaments, always looks magical. But the six here have a fairy-tale wonder all their own, with glittery gems, snowflakes that never melt, and woodland birds with ribbons in their beaks. Most bewitching? The decorations are easy to make, so you can tell your own Christmas story.
- Snowman made from reclaimed pallet wood. He has a red bird nesting on his hat brim. He wears a burlap scarf. You can choose red or natural. A wire
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Big red truck with Christmas tree rustic wood sign by katieruebel on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/256477082/big-red-truck-with-christmas-tree-rustic
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Birdseed ornaments recipe – the birds will flock to your yard! Fun to make with the kids. eclecticallyvintage.com
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- Tartan for Christmas
- A festive craft the kids will enjoy making and the the birds will love! A homemade birdseed Christmas ornament is inexpensive and exactly what your naked, winter tree needs.
- legend of bird nest on tree.