Photo via: allfreechristmascrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute Christmas gifts! Or decor for my first apartment by Chelsea_Lynn714
- These Christmas Treat Bag Toppers can be used as gifts, party favors, place settings, bribes…. the list is endless.
- DIY Merry garland for Christmas home decoration. scandinavian
- Cinnamon Honey Butter from The Food Charlatan // This easy to make spread can be used to top rolls on Thanksgiving, or be given away as neighbor gifts for Christmas!
- DIY Christmas Ornament Baubles Garland – learn to make these easy and quick Holiday decorations for your mantle, tree or for your party decor! | BirdsParty.com
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
- Dont ya just love all the milk bottles DIYs? They can be used for so many fun occasions. Wont these milk bottles look so cute sitting out for Santa on Christmas night? Check out this easy tutorial that includes a Free Santa Milk Bottle SVG Cut file.
- Christmas Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats- These colorful and festive Christmas Treats will be a fun addition to your Christmas baking list. We used a Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter to make these adorable and yummy Rice Krispie Treats for a Holiday Party. This is a colorful and festive Disney Christmas Dessert that everyone will love. Follow us for more fun Christmas Food Ideas.
- I made two of these trees. One in blue and gold and one in scarlet and grey for the OSU and MI football party. they turned out great … I used sparkely garland first then the balls and I filled the gaps with ribbon. I am going to tell you it takes more balls than you think! I made 3 trips to the dollar store for balls. I spent around $20.00 on each.
- A wonderful collection of 75+ Handmade Gift Ideas that can be made for under $5. Check out this great collection of DIY gifts all year long or especially for Christmas!
- Need a last minute gift that will be in your budget? Look at these cute tiles that you can make. DIY Gifts Tile Coasters =Very Inexpensive http://musingsofahomemaker.com/diy-gifts-tile-coasters/
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.