Photo via: postila.ru
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- Wood Slice Santa Ornament for your Christmas Tree – a quick and easy holiday craft idea! Perfect for crafting with kids!
- Paper Plate Tissue Paper Christmas Ornament Art Project Christmas craft for kids – Crafty Morning
- Free Printable Holiday Christmas Wall Art from @chicfetti
- A quick, easy project for the kids: playful, pom-pom covered trees.
- Be Merry rustic Christmas sign – use the herringbone shuffle stencil to create a festive statement piece for your holiday decor. royaldesignstudio via hertoolbelt
- Planning Ahead for A Financially Stress Free Holiday (With Printable) –
- Every night leading to Christmas read a scripture by candle light and 25 Christmas Traditions to Start Right Now on Frugal Coupon Living.
- 40 DIY activity table hacks for kids, including LEGO tables, light tables, art tables, & more! from And Next Comes L
- Ana White | Build a Joy Holiday Sign Christmas Wall Art | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes