Photo via: kidthings.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Dont ya just love all the milk bottles DIYs? They can be used for so many fun occasions. Wont these milk bottles look so cute sitting out for Santa on Christmas night? Check out this easy tutorial that includes a Free Santa Milk Bottle SVG Cut file.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
- This Christmas tree craft is an easy low prep craft that kids can do independently and then turn into an ornament for your Christmas tree or a decoration for your wall or board. q-tip painting
- If you have an Instant Pot, you can make homemade vanilla extract in less than an hour! No Kidding! Find out how to do it, plus other DIY healthy food gifts that make great gifts for Christmas or any time of year.
- A wonderful collection of 75+ Handmade Gift Ideas that can be made for under $5. Check out this great collection of DIY gifts all year long or especially for Christmas!
- Christmas Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats- These colorful and festive Christmas Treats will be a fun addition to your Christmas baking list. We used a Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter to make these adorable and yummy Rice Krispie Treats for a Holiday Party. This is a colorful and festive Disney Christmas Dessert that everyone will love. Follow us for more fun Christmas Food Ideas.
- Great guy gift! …Out of Gift Ideas? Here’s Twelve Things You Can Make Fast – One Project Closer
- My mom bought a basket full of this yarn (Lorna’s Laces Green Line Dk which has been sadly discontinued), with no real project in mind. I’ve been stealing skeins of it (shhh) here and there to make some Christmas tree garland. It is a simple 4sts I-Cord. The quick rainbow color switches work up beautifully …
- Another Christmas glass Block Idea~ Nativity Scene- this can be done with vinyl silhouettes that you trace and cut out from a printed pic off the internet or you can use your cricut. Beautiful!
- Could be a cute project if adapted for little ones. Would be nice to get the prep work (cutting strips, hole punching, collect/paint paper towel/toilet paper rolls, then cut) done early, summer time?