Photo via: overthebigmoon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- DIY Christmas Stockings • A round-up of amazing Christmas stocking Tutorials and Projects! Including, from handmade and homegrown, these lovely diy Christmas stockings.
- Decorating fireplace mantels is a favorite holiday tradition, but the end of the season doesnt mean festive decor has to go. Create displays that last through the cold months by focusing on classic winter colors, flowers and motifs.
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- Still looking for a way to upgrade those decade-old Christmas stockings? Just print out individual portraits of your loved ones and attach with a pretty ribbon. Its easy, but has a big impact. Click through for the tutorial and for more ways to personalize your Christmas stockings.
- These melted bead Christmas ornaments will add a bright and colorful cheer to your tree! Simply pour in the beads, bake, and add the string! These DIY Christmas ornaments are perfect for kids!
- Stitch channels in a double strip of ribbon, slot through dowling, add bulldog clips and simply hang your cards.
- Create a rustic Christmas feel by making plaid stockings the centerpiece of your mantel. More decorating ideas for holiday mantels: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/seasonal-decorating/holiday-ideas/christmas-mantel-decorating-ideas/?page=2