Photo via: diynetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- diy felt star topper–oh my goodness, i looked everywhere for a star this year and didnt like anything–why didnt i think of this? i would change the colors a little, bit this is brilliant, and it will hopefully stay in place better!
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- i never make christmas crafts, but i might have to start with this and hang them all over the front door…
- DIY Christmas Card Display…this would be a good use for my old frames. I think it would be cool to use wooden clothespins painted with cool colors or modgepodged with Xmas paper
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Aqua Snowflake Wreath …. I would make mine red to match our front door
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- awesome white pinecone wreath with red accents. would look great on my red front door. diy opportunity?
- Happy Friday friends! Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all! We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it! We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like! What you need: Printable …
- christmas stocking – i like the idea of the pocket on: the front, you can leave a santa treat in it 🙂